No special weapon
Originally known as “Battle Mania Daiginjou,” the Japan-only sequel to Battle Mania / Trouble Shooter on the Sega Genesis, translated by MIJET. Didn’t see a full play of this one on Youtube already, so I thought “eh, why the hell not?” It’s a pretty fun game. A little on the easy side (I finish every stage with more lives than I started with, even with frequent mistakes), but I enjoy the occasional lighthearted shooter and this one’s pretty funny.
You have the option for 8-way aiming if you want it, but I stuck with 1-way because I’m a default config kinda guy. I also never used the special attack.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://moitruongxanhcomposite.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle | "Become A Kingsman" Mobile Game | 20th Century FOX
- GTA 5 ONLINE : DOMINATOR ARENA VS WEAPONIZED TAMPA (WHICH IS BEST?)
- Sins of The Prophets Game Night
- 「FINAL FANTASY XIV」Main Scenario Quest 4.0: To Bend with the Wind (PS4 Pro)
- Master Impressionist Jim Meskimen's Caption This Cartoon Game #35