Early access Rising Lords gameplay in action! Build your town, expand your empire, deploy armies for turn-based battles against your rival lords.
► Enjoy this? Buy me a coffee:
► Support me on Patreon!
► Subscribe here!
► Join our Discord!
More of the best indie games from Randomise User! In this let’s play Rising Lords gameplay review we play this unusual early access strategy game that added deckbuilding to a Risk-like board game of conquering the world, plus turn-based strategy, resource management and more.
Buy game download on Steam:
Official description: “Rising Lords is a medieval turn-based strategy game with card and board game elements. Send your serfs to fight and die in your name… or let them prosper, and use them to your advantage!”
Developed by: Argonwood
Version played: 0.4.8
Rising Lords release date: 27 May 2020 (early access)
Formats available: PC Windows
More related videos: #RandomiseUser #IndieGames #
Thanks for watching this let’s play Rising Lords gameplay review! More from Randomise User, home of the best indie games:
► Let’s play indie games:
► Alpha Soup early first looks:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle | "Become A Kingsman" Mobile Game | 20th Century FOX
- GTA 5 ONLINE : DOMINATOR ARENA VS WEAPONIZED TAMPA (WHICH IS BEST?)
- Sins of The Prophets Game Night
- 「FINAL FANTASY XIV」Main Scenario Quest 4.0: To Bend with the Wind (PS4 Pro)
- Master Impressionist Jim Meskimen's Caption This Cartoon Game #35